a) What are cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored on the user's terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain pages and that allow the website to memorize browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, making the interaction between the user and the site faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies or other storage devices is completely anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address or bank details), as they do not collect data that can personally identify the user.
b) Types of cookies used:
MANDARINA VIAGENS cookies - these cookies allow the website to function correctly. Thus, they are essential for the user to be able to use all the options of the site and to be able to navigate by himself with normality. They allow, for example, to save your personal preferences.
COMPANY: MANDARINA VIAGENS, LDA
INFORMATION: User location and personal preferences
GOAL: They allow offering a more personalized service to each visitor, as well as saving personal preferences, such as the currency in which prices are shown.
- Third Party Cookies
- Analysis cookies - these cookies allow us to collect anonymous information about users' browsing through the Site and their behavior patterns in order to know the origin of visits and other statistical data, as well as improve the operation of the service.
COMPANY: Google Analytics
INFORMATION: Visited sites, navigation time, visitor origin, location...
GOAL: Statistical reports on how users find the site, how the user works and if it works correctly
COMPANY: New Relic
INFORMATION: information about navigation
GOAL: Report on how users
- Advertising cookies - allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform where it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed. They allow you to offer advertising according to the user's interests.
COMPANY: Doubleclick (Google, Inc.)
INFORMATION: Information about the advertisements that have been shown to a user, about those that interest him and about whether he visits the advertiser's website
GOAL: Improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user, preventing them from appearing
INFORMATION: Information about the ad shown to the user
GOAL: Allows you to analyze a user's interaction with an advertisement
INFORMATION: User data on Facebook and your navigation on the current page
GOAL: They allow you to share the content of a website and know if your friends like it too. They also allow you to customize ads within Facebook
c) Web Beacons or Web Bug:
This site also uses Web Beacons, which are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible, placed within the source code of some sites, and have a purpose similar to that of cookies. Web Beacons are usually used in a statistical way, to measure the traffic of users visiting a website and to obtain a pattern of users of a website. Data obtained through Web Beacons is always anonymous.
d) How to disable cookies and other devices:
Most browsers allow you to manage the preferences of cookies and other storage devices, in order to have more precise control over privacy.
The following links show instructions for disabling the setting of cookies in each browser:
Internet Explorer ((https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/eliminar-y-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d))
- From the tools menu, select "Internet Options".
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a six-position cursor that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (automatic level), Low and Accept all cookies.
Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US)
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option, you can choose Use a custom setting for history to configure the options.
Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es)
- Click on the toolbar menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Settings button.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content Settings button
- In the "Cookies" section, you can configure the options
- In the setup menu, select the "preferences" option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
- Please note that certain functions and full functionality of the website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an add-on to install in your browser. You can download it here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies on mobile devices:
If you wish to modify the privacy settings, please follow the instructions specified by your mobile browser programmer.
Below you will find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)
- Windows Phone: (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/eliminar-y-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d)
- Chrome Mobile: (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=es)
- Opera Mobile: (https://blogs.opera.com/la-spain/2016/04/como-borrar-el-historial-de-navegacion/)
Acceptance of cookies: