a) Owner data
In compliance with the duty of information provided for in article 10 of Decree-Law no. 7/2004, of 7 January (which transposed Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 8 June to the Portuguese legal system 2000, concerning e-commerce), we inform you that the data of the owners of this site are as follows:
- MANDARINA VIAGENS, LDA (hereinafter, “MANDARINA VIAGENS”) with NIPC 516188240 and registered office at Rotunda Nuno Rodrigues dos Santos, nº 1B, 5º E, 2685-223, Portela de Sacavém.
MANDARINA VIAGENS will provide services directly, namely those related to its travel agency activity (travel, transfers, activities, excursions and guided tours).
c) Use of the website
The website may provide access to various texts, graphics, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information (hereinafter, "Content") belonging to MANDARINA VIAGENS or third parties , to which the user can have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website. Such responsibility extends to the registration that will be necessary to have access to the Content or services provided by the website.
The user undertakes to make lawful, diligent and appropriate use of the Content and services offered through the website, always under the principles of good faith and respecting at all times the law in force and these Conditions of Use.
Specifically, the website user, among other things:
- You will not use or reuse illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or threatening material of any kind, or that represents a violation of intellectual property rights, trademarks, confidentiality, privacy or any other right, or that is in any way insulting or objectionable to third parties, or whose content contains computer viruses, political advertising, advertising content, email chains, mass emails or any other type of "spam" and, in general, any type of unnecessary inconvenience or inconvenience.
- It will not cause, neither maliciously nor intentionally, damages or losses that may belittle or alter the website itself, nor will it introduce or spread computer viruses that may produce unauthorized alterations to the Content or systems that make up the website.
- You will not use the website for fraudulent purposes or related to criminal offenses or illegal activities of any kind.
- It will not reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or modify the information and Content hosted on the website, unless it has the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights.
MANDARINA VIAGENS reserves the right to deny access to the site to users who misuse the Content and/or do not comply with any of the conditions that appear in this document.
d) Intellectual property
All content displayed on the Site and, in particular, drawings, text, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, industrial designs or any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are included in the intellectual property rights and industrial of MANDARINA VIAGENS or third parties who have authorized their inclusion on the site (in this case, it is to them that the exclusive exercise of the respective exploitation rights corresponds)
MANDARINA VIAGENS does not grant any license or authorization to use its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other property or right related to the website, services or Contents thereof.
Thus, in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Copyright and Related Rights (Decree-Law No. 63/85, of March 14th) and of the Industrial Property Code (Decree-Law No. 110/2018, of December 10th), reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, distribution, public communication and making available, or any other exploration and/or modification, in whole or in part, without prior express authorization from MANDARINA VIAGENS is expressly prohibited.
Users undertake to respect the website's property rights and intellectual and industrial property rights over it, whether from MANDARINA VIAGENS or third parties.
MANDARINA VIAGENS is not responsible for the exploitation or dissemination of the images and/or Content inserted on the website.
e) Liability and guarantees
MANDARINA VIAGENS declares that it has taken the necessary measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow for the correct functioning of the website, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components.
However, MANDARINA VIAGENS does not guarantee, nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may result from access to the Contents or the website. Among others, MANDARINA VIAGENS is not responsible for the following circumstances:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services and Content, excluding, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to such.
- Errors that may exist in the Contents or the correction of any errors that may occur.
- The lack of usefulness of the website or the Contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the Content.
- Bad service or any problem that arises with service providers.
- The reception, acquisition, storage, dissemination or transmission, by users, of the Content.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the terms of these Conditions of Use or to the good faith of the Site or its Content, by Users.
MANDARINA VIAGENS may temporarily suspend access to the website without prior notice due to maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. However, whenever circumstances permit, MANDARINA VIAGENS will notify the user, in sufficient advance, of the expected date of suspension of services.
f) Links to third party pages
The website may contain links to pages owned by third parties. MANDARINA VIAGENS does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on such sites, over which it has no control. Thus, the user accesses, under his sole responsibility, the content and the conditions of use in force therein. In view of this, we recommend that the user read the privacy policies and conditions of use of these websites, which are owned by third parties.
g) Comments and opinions
If MANDARINA VIAGENS allows users to publish their opinions and/or comments on the site, these must not contain expressions that are not suitable for all audiences, and must not contain inconvenient texts or texts that are not considered appropriate or that offend general sensitivity.
Comments and/or opinions that go against an individual and that violate the Right to Honor, Personal and Family Intimacy, one's own Image and the Dignity of another person will also not be allowed. Any type of discriminatory comment is prohibited, whether for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
Posts that are intimidating, threatening, degrading, or that in any way promote violence against a particular person or group are also not permitted.
The website cannot be used as a means to advertise, promote business, brands or personal elements.
In any case, MANDARINA VIAGENS is not responsible for the opinions and/or comments published on the website, being in any case the responsibility of their authors.
h) Duration and change
These Conditions of Use will remain in force until modified, and MANDARINA VIAGENS may make changes that will be communicated to the user.
MANDARINA VIAGENS may suppress, include or change both the Content and the services it provides, as well as the way in which they appear located or presented. The conditions that are published at the time the user accesses the MANDARINA VIAGENS website are understood to be in force.
i) Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The terms, conditions and other documents of MANDARINA VIAGENS will be governed by Portuguese law.
In case of litigation, the parties submit to the Courts of the user's domicile, if it is a natural person, and to the Courts of the district of Lisbon, if it is a legal person.